Friday, April 7, 2017

RE-BRANDING: Comeback is real!

I'm done re-branding myself. I am back. This time, i will stay longer. Well, maybe forever. Because there are so much to say this time. WOW! Look at how much i've grown...

This is my second blog. I closed the first one because the content is very immature. In my previous blog, i often wrote about my dissatisfaction, complaints, angers, and bad things. Too much negativity! 

This time, i would like to write about positivism. I want us to be kind, to help others, to contribute and to spread love. And i'm making this blog to share my passion and hobbies. Including some random rant. So, lets start this one with lots of positive vibes! +++++++++++ (is this help spreading the positivity?)

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO LIVE NORMALLY. HENCE, LIVE IT EXTRAORDINARILY!!!

Me and Taj Mahal, both are majestic. Hehehe.


Till then,
Aja.

Don't forget to go beyond~

No comments:

Post a Comment